ENJOYED THE DAY


I hope everyone enjoyed their day today... whether with your mom, friends & family, or just reflecting back on memories of mom. My mom came up to Hollywood with her friend Marcia, and we enjoyed a delicious grilled meal (from my husband whom I call Chef Jeff). Grilled beer chicken, ribs, and corn on the cob.... mom made a tossed salad, and I made potato salad, fresh brewed iced tea, coffee, a simple fresh strawberries with whip cream for dessert and a coastal inspired tablescape (because my mom loves the beach). More about the tablescape tomorrow... right now - I'M STUFFED!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy bloggers,
tweeters, facebookers, and the like...










4 comments:

  1. Awwww....you and your Mom are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your mom?? that such a cute.. cute.. pic.. aaawww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Thanks Patricia! Hubs took the pic - I'll be sure to share... :)

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails