Blogger Interview Feature at Modern Bird Studios


I'm honored to have Megan over at Modern Bird Studios (PLEASE NOTE: SITE TEMPORARILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION - link broken - sorry for the inconvenience) be featuring her interview of me today! It's my first interview as a blogger - very cool 'cause I'm still a newbie coming up on my first year shortly! Be sure to check out the interview - Weekly Blogger Interview - Focal Point - where you'll learn this Jersey girl is 'more Soprano than Jersey Shore!'

PLUS: Stay tuned to FOCAL POINT for some breaking news!!!


(just bear with me because I'm still figuring out some quirks on the new PC the hubs installed yesterday!)

Thanks!!



4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo.............great write up! Kudos for getting the recognition.
    Can't wait for the breaking news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the exposure! Love the pic of you- so classy, girl. I used to stalk RMS before it became so snarky. I fell in love with your Cash Cab room. When you signed up to follow me, I looked you up and low and behold- it was you!! Great talent there. I started in retail- always the one who created the displays out on the floor in my area, even though I was never in the visual dept. I used to go over and tweak what somebody else had already done.... Was I bad, or what? LOL
    ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sue - RMS has changed a LOT and I miss the old crew that was there - I think we all left and became bloggers though... lol

    Thanks for stopping by Jill, Caron, and Sue...

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails