A NEW SEASON! WELCOME SPR-ALL!

Leaves may FALL in other parts of the USA in the FALL - but NOT in South Florida! The weather may have changed to be sunny, refreshing and warm. The days may have gotten longer and brighter... and flowers may be blooming. All signs are pointing towards SPRING! But as for trees growing new buds - it's FALL in the SPRING and I can't do a THING to keep up with the mess but let the leaves fall I guess! lol

The mess.

The clean up.

The mess.

The clean up.

The mess.

The mess.

The mess.

The clean up.

The clean up.

The mess (not joking) lol

The clean up.
(yes - with my little rake. Hubs has a leaf blower - but I really don't like using it b/c they'll only blow right back.


The culprit of the leaf mess is to the left.


Thank GOD the front doesn't have as much of a mess! Only our back patio.
 
The mess - last Sunday.

The clean up - out front last Sunday - with a few new plants for Spring.

More about my container gardening later this week...

What's the weather been like by you?
Is it still chilly or snowing?
If it's Spring - do you go through a Fall too?
(meaning during Spring)

Regardless of the falling leaf mess... I'm still enjoying all the natural light
the longer days have to offer!

Happy Spring!





4 comments:

  1. I live in central Florida, so I know what you mean! I love your beautiful landscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sister Sophisticate! xo

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is very slow coming to us. We had a threat of snow last weekend (which thankfully missed us) - but we have another threat of snow this weekend. It should be in the high 50's and 60's here by this time and its in the 30's and 40's instead. As for fall in spring - there are several kinds of trees that dont lose their leaves until the new growth pushes them off - oaks are a prime example ... Wishing sunny spring days SOON for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got back from Fl. My FIL died and we went for the funeral etc. I would give anything to live in Fl. and put up with the MESS:):) If you want to see a mess, come here to Pa. where I live in the woods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!! I love your landscaping! The weather was PERFECT the whole time we were there. I am feeling BIG envy:):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails