4.22.2011

ROOM FUSHION FRIDAY: BE GREEN

For Earth Day or for Easter, it's easy to be green. Check your local thrift stores not only for trash you can to to turn into a tablescape treasure, but you may also find a fabulous Easter dress - like this green Zara halter dress I found for only $6! Pair it with some simple accessories - perhaps some pearls - and you can fuse together your wardrobe to room fashion!


Think of the 'green' you can save by shopping thrift. While thrifting, think of all those goods that would otherwise be thrown into a landfill. Thrifting is a great way to help do your part to help save our planet. And just look how stylish & chic it can be! Although this dress was marked $12, I struck gold and got it during a Wacky Wednesday Sale, which means it was 50% off!!



Be green and shop thrift...
RENEW - REUSE - RECYCLE


Save green and shop thrift sales
(like Wacky Wednesday's and get half off!)



As with accessorizing a space, not everything all
needs to be used at once...


Sometimes less is more...


Keep it simple...



and sweet...



Pair yourself with your room...


and add your personality to make it complete!



As with my home, I paired the dress with an existing pearl necklace I had... and also tried it with a renewed Spring trend: Roses. I kept my rose pins in black, white and pink - from back in the "Carrie Bradshaw days" of SATC. Proof positive that everything old is new again.

Hope you enJOYed

R O O M    F U S H I O N    F R I D A Y
Fusing Your Wardrobe To Room Fashion




Happy Easter!
Happy Passover!




Happy Earth Day!
and have a Good Friday!






4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful all around! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tablescape in green and white! Happy Earth Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress it looks elegant thank you for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow , what a wonderfull dress, is it from this years collection of ZARA? I like to wear it for my wedding ! I do adore green !!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails