FOCAL POINT FEATURED AT FABERüNA DESIGN

WOW! I am truly touched. A recent connection via Twitter has once again brought me together with yet another generous, appreciative and kind soul. Brett, author of the blog Faberüna, featured FOCAL POINT today for a regular series called a Blog Blitz. He wrote, "Herein was the challenge: How do I narrow my post to just a few images when FOCAL POINT has so much to love? I can’t think of another interior design blog that is so comprehensive, so informative and so utterly delicious! Where do I start? Lynda Quintero-Davids is a design diva extraordinaire."  To read more, go to Faberüna's to see the post, leave a comment, and visit the blog...



Right now I'm gushing...

T H A N K   Y O U . . .


4 comments:

  1. All true! Congratulations on your well deserved recognition for greatness. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails