TIME FOR TIDY UP TUESDAY!

There is just something about Tuesday's that often inspires office clean up! No matter how organized I am, papers do accumulate. I have office tasks I've been meaning to get to. In between several phone calls yesterday, I had started to purge papers I no longer need, created some piles to be filed, and files that have grown are now going to make a binder. Armed with a shredder, label maker, trash can, reusable binders and folders... today is about cleaning up paper clutter... and then giving the office a good dusting!



 
In the meantime, here are two articles I had written for the Examiner last year:
 
 
 
 
One of those papers to deal with today is to reviewing our Home Loan Modification package we received yesterday from Bank Of America. We've been here since 2006, and this coming October, our loan will be adjusting - up? or down? That is the question... because as with most, we're upside down and income has definitely changed (only 1 vs. 2) since we moved here. Although yes I am (very) concerned, I'm trying (hard) not to 'worry' and give myself an ulcer.
 
Have you had to do a Loan Modification? How did it work out for you?
Any tips you care to share are greatly appreciated.
You can also email me at nyclq@comcast.net
 
Thanks!
Have a GREAT day!!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This blog is very helpful with very useful information. I have looking forward for more useful information here. Thanks for posting.

    loan modification program

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails