A VISIT TO Z GALLERIE: SCOTTSDALE AZ

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Some stores just "get it". They understand the power of presentation. They create inspirational focal points in practically every line-of-site. They put together approachable compositions, with such clarity and impact it just makes you smile because you admire and want everything in sight (especially the aubergine here!)! One such store who has mastered the art of visual presentation is Z Gallerie. Living in South Florida, I had 4 of 8 stores in the state near me to visit - sometimes just to get inspiration and sometimes to shop for a client. Last week, I popped into 1 of 4 here in Arizona: the Scottsdale location in Fashion Square. The two main statements that stood out the most were the black & white statement, and their presentation of purple called Aubergine...

Just enough pattern + shine...




Great graphic pattern... 



Love the stud detail... 



Super Sphere! 



Having worked in visual presentation myself, I greatly appreciate the time and effort it takes to set & maintain a stores presentation...
Love the aubergine & grey...







Besides exciting home decor, Z Gallerie also has some great gifts. I especially liked this tote - Probably because at the top of the destinations were my two favorite places: New York + Miami... I've never been to Houston, but the hubs has and we've both also been to Chicago (together). Next on the list to visit is San Fransisco and LA...


Wherever your weekend travels take you - Have a great time!
And if you have time, also visit two previous posts:

ZGallerie Store Tour (Pembroke Pines, FL)


 LOVE this store!

See some of my favorite Z Gallerie items pinned at:


Thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails