In March, I had visited the new Home Department developing at JCPenney. After working in JCP for sixteen years, I was blown away by the brands coming in as well as the more streamline visual presentation in progress. I was especially blow away by the first new brand set of Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler (read my previous post at: Jonathan Adler happy Chic + New Home Lines @JCPenney ) In May, I visited my local JCPenney store in Mesa, where I saw and learned about the new Bijoux Bar. The Bijoux Bar is a designer collaborative collection of better costume jewelry (also known as bridge jewelry). The Bijoux Bar consisted of approx. 8-10 cases located within the Fine Jewelry Department. The cases were filled with artful statement piece necklaces, cuffs, bangles and earrings - from Earthy Stones to Luxe Grunge to Safari to Sea Inspired to name a few. Here are some of the striking piece I saw...

A "bar" is the latest trend in merchandising - think linear. One of the first retailers to launch a bar concept for their store was Levis in New York, where they actually have stools for you to sit on to shop your Levi fits from an iPad. From there, stores have adapted the bar concept to display a coffee bar, a towel bar, other denim bars -- I think even salons have adapted the bar concept to a nail bar - and now, the Bijoux Bar @JCP

LOVE this piece!

This case was another stunner!

Beside the pieces in the stores, here  are additional items that can also be found online at 

(Perfect for Summer paired with whites!)

introduced by Nina Garcia

While you're at the website, also be sure to check out what Style Expert Nina Garcia has to say about the Bijoux Bar plus see what her must haves are from fashion to even decor at the Nina Garcia Style Voice page @JCP

This is one of my fave pieces - a sea inspired gold coral necklace by designer Kenneth Jay Lane.
Which one is your favorite piece?

Thanks for stopping by...


  1. Your article provides great information on discounts buying costume jewelry products online. Thanks for this really impressive and interesting post.

  2. First of all, i want to say that you are looking so good in this post. Now about your post i like to tell about journey and history of something that makes happiness moments for anyone HERE Definitely a very good and interesting post you have written so i would like to thanks for this great work

  3. Wow! never knew JCP would redo their jewelry selection. I usually by pass that dept. and go straight to home section so on my next visit I will stop to check out other areas in the store.

  4. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. It is a nicely informative article in fashion, traditional & costume jewelry ranges, I have ever read. Thank you.

  5. hello if you have any help about mechanical design visit at Mechanical Design Solution and we have hire Mechanical Engineering Design and take information from them.



Related Posts with Thumbnails