Welcome December!



Welcome December‬!
'tistheseason‬! 
decorate!
bake! 
sparkle‬!
cheers‬!
joy‬!
peace‬!
give‬!
believe‬!
be kind!
be merry!


Celebrate the Season!
Seasons Greetings‬!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanza! 
Happy December Birthdays!
Happy Holidays!
Feliz Navidad!
Joyous Noel!
Merry Christmas‬!

Wishing you a warm Seasons Greetings, and hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving feast, wherever you were, hopefully safe with family and/or friends... 

Welcome December - and the closing of the year 2015... 
which seems to have REALLY flown by! Disconnect and cherish your time with loved ones...



6 comments:

  1. I have loved (started reading when you lived in Florida) your blog and have loved seeing your decorating skills when you decorate your house and change from season to season. I am sure you are busy but please gift your readers with some photos again. I miss them. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Carole - and my apologies for not blogging as much as I did when I started in Florida. I will try harder to get more posts & pics up here on the blog! xo Lynda

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your instagram photos very much such a great tool for quick real time photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! Definitely much quicker micro-blogging on Instagram (Facebook too!!) xo Lynda

      Delete
  3. Happy to see you post. Seasons Greeting to you also. Will we see holiday décor this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee! Thank you! Yes - I will post holiday decor I've done here this year -- last year was too crazy to have done much since we had just moved. Thanks for hanging in there!! xo Lynda

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails