NORTH MIAMI VINTAGE


Open a door to wonderful treasures in a long forgotten neighborhood, but local vintage shop. Sometimes being thrifty and window shopping can go hand in hand. You need not buy something all the time. Sometimes, just get out and drive or walk around these long forgotten areas where you live for a fresh breath of (re) designing air... or treat yourself to a new gem to create a refreshed focal point...




LOVING THESE MIRRORED PIECES!!!




(sorry for the glare!! SO SUNNY in Florida!!)






Some shops are also available via the internet.







Unfortunately, not all shops were "open",
but they are located in North Miami at 125th and Biscayne.
I'll have to pop back by and hunt for more finds to share!


Thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
    custom door handles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails