DECO DETAILS




Part II of last weeks Art Deco Festival photos... this batch of photos I shot is mainly of SoBe's fantastic historic architecture... with a few artistic embellishments added to some pics from picnik... (a GREAT site) Use this site to edit your photos and take some basics pics and create some fresh wall art worthy photos for your home... Nice way to personally stylize a staged home or your own....










































Detailed rooftops...










Found several details in iron work...

















Love the clean font...


LOVE the graphic boldness of the circle motif...







Even mosaic lettering embeded at hotel entrances...







Played with color... less intense...




and VERY intense...










Made a series of STAMPS...
which could make for an interesting arrangement on a wall...
a new FOCAL POINT perhaps???













and a few auto pics...
















Have a super weekend!









4 comments:

  1. Great shots Lynda!!~ When we lived in South Florida, we would frequent Miami often! My husband and I actually stayed at the Beacon for our 10 year anniversary. I love to people watch in Miami...that in it self is a treat:) Thanks for sharing. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! That is a great site! Thanks for the info :)

    I'm featuring a new artist on my blog today! http://jamigoldsmith-imagine.blogspot.com/ She's an emerging painter from Canada. Please check her out! And have a great weekend!

    xo, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. ThX Deb! I've lived down here since '78, and was so blinded by my LOVE of NYC, I failed to stop and look around me... after playing with the pics, I'm now inspired to update some wall art for a REstyled look!

    ThX LLSC! glad you enJOYed the pics and are inspired! I'll have to chk out your post.

    Thanx 4 stopping by FOCAL POIN.
    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda! Your blog is great–love the retro architecture. Thanks for the follow, xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails