How to Set A Formal Table - My Guest Post @HadleyCourt Interior Design Blog -

Have you ever wondered how to set a formal table? Today, Leslie Hendrix Wood of Hadley Court asked me to pull together guidelines and inspiration on how to set a formal table for your next social gathering. From an Easter brunch, to hosting a dinner party to planning a wedding event, I shared  detailed information, inspirational images and informative charts on the the art of setting a formal table setting. In Midland Texas, which is where Leslie is located, they do a lot of formal entertaining. By sharing all of the details of setting a formal table, the post will help inform and inspired ~ I'm grateful to Leslie for hiring me to write this blog contribution for her blog ~ I learned a few tips too in pulling the post together and I know I will never look at a table setting quite the same again!





Besides my Top Tips For Setting A Formal Table, I also included links to creative napkin folding and ideas for setting up dessert using a bar cart or buffet. Don't miss the wine chart showing which wine glass goes with which wine, what temperature to serve it at, and what foods to pair fine wines with - perfect for most any social gathering, whether formal or casual - and also helpful to choosing the stemware for your table setting.

How often do you set a formal table where you live?
Do you have any other tips for formal table etiquette to share? After reading my guest post, please be sure to leave a note in the comments on Leslie’s blog, HADLEY COURT. 




"Thank you, Lynda, for the lovely words and images that follow and for helping Hadley Court’s readers understand more about the art of gracious living."
 You're very welcome Leslie - and I hope you, the readers, also enjoy the post plus take-away tips as you are organizing and planning for upcoming special occasions and family celebrations for the new year ahead.

Thanks for stopping by...







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails