THANK YOU HOUZZ: FOCAL POINT STYLING AWARDED BEST OF 2014

I love being a part of the amazing houzz community I joined back in 2010. This year, I am thrilled to be a part of the group of design professionals who have been awarded the 'houzz Best Of 2014', including two  distinct categories: Design as well as Customer Satisfaction. I'm very honored and would like to thank my clients, the houzz team, and all the houzzers who enjoyed looking through my pictures (plus contributors who featured a few too!) This award is given to design professionals whose work was the most popular among the more than 16 million monthly users on houzz, (known as “houzzers.”) These houzz members saved more than 230 million professional images of home interiors and exteriors to their personal ideabooks via the houzz site, iPad/iPhone app and Android app. This is truly an honor and I am very grateful...



 Here are a few of houzzers favorites they've added to their ideabooks...

Added to 9429 ideabooks on houzz


 
Added to 6652 ideabooks on houzz 



Added to 3829 ideabooks on houzz.


A snapshot of the reviews - Thank you!!
Read them in full here.

 Client review:

"Lynda with Focal Point Styling did an outstanding job! I still receive compliments on my office design -- as a therapist to people with various sensitivities, I was focused on having a comfortable, well-appointed office space for them. The main comment I get is how incredibly comfortable the space is and how much they appreciate it. She redid my office waiting area and therapy room. She saved me tons of money but finding what we liked and then shopped around for a lesser price. Just what I wanted!


I'm so grateful I hired her! No regrets."



Besides client projects, some of my holiday decor has been a favorite from houzzers as well...




 This winter tablescape I did has been added to 4346 ideabooks plus, another angle of the same table has been added to another 1003 ideabooks.



If you've known me or been following me since I first came online (back in 2007 when Rate My Space was the only place to upload and share home decor ideas and photos), you'll remember my "JOY" mirrors I made for our Christmas 2008 bedroom. This was also one of the first uploads I made to houzz, and this room has been added to 7509 ideabooks from one photo, and another 2699 ideabooks from a photo at another angle.

Two other popular ideabook adds is a purple tablescape for Holiday, added to 3191 ideabooks at Winter Holiday Plum - and my mummy for Halloween, added to 2220 ideabooks you can see here.

Houzz has done an excellent job from their inception of bringing together design professionals and homeowners and giving them a platform to showcase, share and even engage in discussions right on the site. Houzz even has a "Add To Ideabook" button for your browser bar (they did before Pinterest came around), badges & widgets for your site, and even decals & magnets for your automobile PLUS a mobile app.

I believe a huge driver of photos getting added to ideabooks is not only with tagging and labeling them with links to your blog or site, but also due to the talented team of contributors houzz has on staff, who comb through the uploaded photos to create featured ideabooks. (You can click through my features at Media)... and now even guest contributors and bloggers have been added to create their "Picks" of items or trends. Houzz was also just part of the presentation at the Design Tech Summit in Vegas this week during KBIS 2014!
So THANK YOU houzzers, followers, readers, pinners, and the design community!
I'm grateful and honored! If you haven't been to houzz yet, please join me at: Focal Point Styling
Thanks for stopping by 



7 comments:

  1. Lynda....you are so talented! Love love you styling and this award is so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherry!! I'm a fan of your style as well! Thanks for stopping by!
      Lynda

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I really enjoy your posts & follow you on Houzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy and also thanks for the follow on Houzz!
      Lynda

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Your style is gorgeous, it's no surprise you won this award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats..your style is so amazing and beautiful..thats why you win this award..Thanks for sharing it..
    Laminate Floors Miami

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails