Inspirational Interiors in Red White & Blue

Hey there! How is every ones week going? Good I hope! Last week, I finished up the bedroom renovation and I hope to be sharing the pics and details with you next week. This week, I've been working on helping another homeowner create a living room space. It's empty and needs to be filled up - but not to the point of perfection or a showroom -  just a comfortable casual space for her and her family to "live" in. I'll share more shortly, but in the meantime, here's some inspirational interiors in red, white and blue to help you and your home get into the Americana spirit for this July 4th!



Take away the Union Jacks and these spaces still have the Americana spirit!

























Have a great day!!

I know I will - I just spotted a really nice surprise over on twitter. Heidi from the blog Show Some Decor included me in her post today of June Favorites!

Check it out at Show Some Decor


Happy (pre) 4th of July & Independence day!



4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking that bathroom with the red wainscotting.


    Rashon
    www.ilovethrifting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of inspiration, Lynda! Love how cool and crisp they all are... thanks for including me today! xo Heidi @ Show Some Decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post! Gorgeous inspiration for both Canada and the US. I hope you don't mind that I shared your link on my own post today. :)

    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2011/07/lovin-red-for-canada-day.html

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that desk with the architectural detailing on the wall - such inspiration!!! HAVE A GREAT 4TH!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails