RETAIL FAVE: Restoration Hardware Fall 2012 Sourcebook

Yesterday I received a package in the mail - even larger than the September issue of Vogue! It was the new source-book for Restoration Hardware featuring their new Fall Collection... and I'm in LOVE!! The main source-book has about 690 pages of gorgeous images of rooms, fabrics, and products. The package came with an additional source-book,  at 154 pages focusing on small spaces. All of the images are featured on their website, but for some reason, Restoration Hardware hasn't tapped into the social media stream. The books or their website do not have any icons or links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, tumblr or Instagram - all tools retailers need to utilize to keep the interest of their customers in today's market. Be that as it may, Restoration Hardware does however, have an app to view their source-book on a mobile device. Here are some of my fave images from the source-book...



 "We position our stores as showrooms for our brand, while our catalogs and websites act as virtual extensions of our stores."
Visit the website at:



















Click below to read
Gary  Friedman

  

 I've been creating PinBoards for my retail faves...
and now I've added Restoration Hardware  to my collection of faves. 

I use to LOVE visiting their store in Aventura and the Falls when I lived in South Florida. Here in Arizona, the nearest RH location to me is up in Scottsdale at
 Kierland Commons Restoration Hardware
15054 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-8150
480-922-6996

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails