FEEDBACK FOR FRIDAY


If you've been following FOCAL POINT around, you know I regularly post Monday - Friday, with features on Thursday's - Thrifty Thursday's and on Friday's - Photos For Friday. And you may notice - nothing posted yesterday nor today. It's not because I don't want to, but I have been having trouble with both my computer and Blogger. I have been unable to upload photos on Blogger to post on the blog (I lucked out with blogger not crashing again to include above photo - I shot in Chicago). Hopefully, I can get this resolved over the weekend. In the meantime, stay connected to me & FOCAL POINT through Twitter, Facebook, and the FOCAL POINT facebook fan (like) page...

I hope you had a lucky Thrifty Thursday & found some fab finds...
I hope you're enjoying your Friday withe friends and family...
I hope you have a productive weekend with your projects...

And above all... I WISH YOU a HAPPY and WONDERFUL Mother's Day for Sunday...
although I'm not a mother, I'd have to agree with this: "if it were easy being a mother, fathers would do it to!!"

Next week, I hope to share our KITCHEN TRANSFORMATION. If you're thinking about updating your kitchen, but do not want the mess and expense of a reno, try GRANITE TRANSFORMATIONS  (check out Carter Oosterhouse transforming a kitchen and a bath space in two videos at the bottom of the blog). Met with them TWICE (consultation and to measure for template) and installed in ONE day... without any demo trash to further fill a landfill. More info and hopefully photos, next week...

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Thanks for following and please stay in touch...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails