FALLING IN LOVE WITH FALL





Yes - FALL. I guess after working in retail for so many years, it's in my DNA to not be in one season without thinking ahead to the next. And with the anticipation of FALL setting in, so was the perfect timing of the delivery of the West Elm FALL PREVIEW catalog yesterday. I first learned about West Elm online back in 2006, and have been a devote ever since. I'm really drawn to their modern clean lines, and this season, paired with a "lived in" look including: a rich color palette (LOVE the slate greys and deep blues), and the balance of mixing natural textures (TREND ALERT: BASKETS look like they are making a comeback!).




New Silhouette Wall Art
by featured photo collage artist


LOVE this blue from Benjamin Moore -
however they didn't include the color in the catalog,
and didn't see it on their site.
I sourced Benjamin Moore paints online,
but found the actual color callout on the West Elm facebook page...
It's called NEWBERG GREEN - go figure?



LOVE the Kite Kilm rug...


LOVING this combination from their new
decorative bowl wall art...


just not liking the price...


$29 and $39 each...
(too rich for me right now)


with about nine used on the wall...
I'd like to try to find something similar for less
(maybe at a thrift store, Ikea, or Ross)


These baskets are part of
their new Ikat Woven Collection...


West Elm also added some
woven veneer lighting fixtures to their assortment





LOVE the new totem pillow cover - bold & graphic


and even a new totem duvet cover...
(wall color: BEN: RIVER ROCK)


and this seedling duvet set comes in slate or sea spray
LOVE the SLATE!
(wall color: BEN: ALMOST BLACK)



Gorgeous diamond-tufted headboard is paired here with
their new Solarized Floral duvet cover & shams  
and it's layered with their new ubersoft pom-pom fringed throw
(wall color: BEN: BALTIC GRAY)


New Triad Sawhorse desk...


and a new Hourglass pattern/print wooden & resin
trays and boxes to collect and hide all the
little things scattered on a surface...


Although they showed some brass pieces
(like an accordion swing-arm wall lamp)
they still have a beautiful collection of
hammered metal vessels, but I was also drawn to the
Lombok Pottery Collection ...


Do you have that itch to make a switch?


4 comments:

  1. Now this is more my style.............I guess I am just not a light and airy kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about ready for fall today since it is going to be in the high 90's! I worked in the fashion manufacturing business many years ago so I ended up having a very minimalistic/black wardrobe because we were working on things that weren't in yet & what was in, I was already tired of!
    I love West Elm and Ikea and the woven pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right on top of it girl and so are these images! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally fell in love with that navy wall color with the espresso wood table when I saw it on the West Elm website.

    BTW - I'm a new follower of the blog, I saw some of your designs on DIY and houzz.com. You do fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails