All Versace Mansion Makeover pics by Patricia Rothman
(Note: pillows stacked to left CHANGED to pillows stacked right)
COLOR SPLASH: MIAMI
David's Miami design assistants
Gina (left) and Patricia (right).
Happy Homeowners REVEAL!
Having HAPPY homeowners
is what GOOD design is all about...
You can REALLY see the color inspiration of Versace
from this photo (below) to the end result...
Casa Casaurina aka Versace's Villa
And remember that red ceiling I mentioned in yesterday's post?
Here's a better shot of it captured by Patricia
(along with all these other shots)
(David had these glass fixtures made by a local glass artisan...
I will have to watch again to learn who.)
Upcoming COLOR SPLASH: MIAMI Makeover
So people, don't be so quick to judge and be so harsh when critiquing people when you don't even KNOW them yet...
Even David tweeted yesterday -
David's Top Tweets for CSM:
- Everyone will fall in love with the new cast as I have. They are wonderfully talented and amazing individuals. Give them a chance, u will.
- The old crew is perfect and the new crew is different but uber fantastic! Change is hard but u will love
- Gina is awesome!! So funny and expressive. Patricia is my other design assistant equally as fierce!
- Danielle, Ian and Claire are amazing and are incredibly missed beyond belief. I was blessed so much by collaborating with them.
- Give it a chance. It's a great series. Change is always hard, but if you love me then you will love CSM. promise.
Stay tuned for more great
to come... I am sure.