WHAT'S BLACK & WHITE AND RED ALL OVER?


VOGUE'S FALL FASHION PREVIEW! Although these looks are truly fashions that can inspire sensational interior design - you'll want to look just as sensational - and wear them. Strong, graphic, clean, modern and sculptural fall fashions, in a bold palette of black, white and RED were featured in the July issue of VOGUE. Fall is such a sophisticated time of year... And in this Fall Preview of VOGUE, it highlighted the details of slick black leather, red ribbed sweaters & wool coats, paired with crisp white woven shirts and wool blazers. Shoes get stronger with a chunkier heel and accessories go back to minimal - yes as in a nod to the nineties and being practical. And as Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci states in Vogue, "That's what this new decade is all about."

Photographed by Mario Testino








I know yesterday was the first day of Summer - but


my heart belongs to these
SOPHISTICATED & SLICK
LOOKS IN VOGUE...


The
left me wanting MORE...
Just one more issue
until the SEPTEMBER issue...

I can hardly wait... Can you?


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this look. But I'm sad that I may have to give up some of the fabulous jewels I've acquired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right??? I've been enjoying the massive layering of accessories (beads, chains, bibs and cuffs)... well maybe those can stay for "fun" on the weekends...

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails