KEY WEST: COLOR BLOCKS BLUE BY YOU


Just a play on words for Hurricane Season and the color of the season: BLUE... A color block post packed with so many blues to discover down in Key West: Caribbean and cool water blues, Gulf and pool aquamarine blues, navy and news blues, teals and turquoise blues, baby and sky blues, and peek-a-boo-blue... And mind you, this was unintentional. I was clicker-happy when I was down there... and while grouping sets together on flickr, these shots captured around Key West just seem to make a statement (and maybe the news needs to post to keep the tourists visiting!!)... enJOY!

Key West aquamarine blue





Gulf & coolwater blue



Caribbean & Montego Bay blue



Shoreline & Lagoon blues



Sunwashed & Bahama breeze blues




Baby & Sky blues



News Blues




Calypso & Nautical blues




Well - that's a
whole-La te da-blue!


I shutter to think...
what could be next for
Key West Week...



I'm just a wreck...

All photos captured by Lynda Quintero-Davids




6 comments:

  1. Wow...........some cool aquamarine/turquoise blues! Great pics. You must go thru a ton of memory cards Lynda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'red-head' just snuck her way in there somehow right? ;-) Well, besides taking inspiring images, presenting them in varying layouts, I noticed you are a comedienne too! I shutter to think what you'll roll out for tomorrow. I'm lovin' these posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photos!
    I have a photo of that aqua house on my blog too!! Is it across the street from the SouthernMost Hotel?? We were there in December and I just LOVE that place!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails