MOODBOARDS FOR MONDAY


Have you been to Olioboard.com? I posted about it a few weeks ago, and this weekend, I popped back over. They have a Pet Design Challenge currently happening. Although there are only four days left for voting, I created a pet inspired moodboard, inspired by our cat, Sephora. The key to the board is to use at least ONE pet item provided by the retailer Frontgate. Most all of the items (and the boards) are for dogs. It was challenging to create a board for a cat. I created a sophisticated style to the moodboard first, keeping in Sephora in mind. I included some photos of her to better communicate who the board was for. The top moodboards in the challenge already has twenty six votes. She's got three votes since posting last night.

VOTE FOR


Clink link to go to site to vote. Click on heart to place your vote on Olioboard.com

(click above link to get a list of items & stores on board)


While on Olioboard.com, I also created a few more moodboards I'm including in today's post. If you haven't been to Olioboard.com, stop by and check it out - it's FUN! It's free. And you can even upload your own images as well - next on my moodboard 'to do' list :).

(click above link to get a list of items & stores on board)

(click above link to get a list of items & stores on board)

(click above link to get a list of items & stores on board)

Olioboard.com is also a great place to test new combinations of style, color and texture (even plan your next tablescape there!). If you're thinking about a change in your home, check it out and create a moodboard of your own.


Don't forget to go
I thank you ... and so does Sephora...



2 comments:

  1. Cool moodboards and I love your titles!
    Just voted for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails