Moodboard Monday: Emerald Green & Leopard

I don't know what it is about this combination of emerald green and leopard, but I've pinned a few pictures of this combination - and I LOVE it! I first noticed it back in the fall, mainly because I was looking for pins with animal print. But since a few more pins popped up with these spots paired with emerald, I've been inspired again. I would LOVE to use the combo in an interior, especially paired with gold...





Photos above and more can be seen at my

I did apply the combination inspiration from Pinterest to a board I made at Olioboard,
but with a twist: I mixed metals: Gold & Copper


I love being able to utilize both of these sites! It is going to be such a time saver for sourcing and communicating looks!




And the green doesn't even need to be paired with leopard literally. The grassy, emerald, jade and Kelly greens in this Roosevelt Pottery look fantastic paired with naturals - from mixed woods to pets...


But there is just something about that little pop of leopard paired with green that is just rrrrreeeeooowww! :)



What's inspiring you lately? A look you've seen on Pinterest? A style you've seen in a magazine? Or a color you've seen featured in a store?

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! Two of my favorite combinations--leopard and bright, kelly green. Great post, Lynda!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post girl!! Love the call outs.
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Great inspiration and mix, as you say, leopard paired with green is just rrrrreeeeooowww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! Glad you enJOYed the rrrreeeeowww!! :)

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combo is GORG! I also like plaid and cheetah for around the holidays - fun! Check out by blog on the two together at: http://prudencedesignspot.blogspot.com/2012/01/plaid-and-cheetah.html

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails