Z GALLERIE SCOTTSDALE - REOPENING STORE TOUR

Thursday night, the hubs and I ventured up to Scottsdale to check out the ReOpening of Z Gallerie in the Scottsdale Fashion Center. The store was recently remodeled and now has a brighter, more spacious shopping environment plus rich dark floors. I've always enjoyed touring Z Gallerie stores; they are a wonderful source top shop or place to go to for glam inspiration. In my opinion, Z Gallerie is one of the masters of home store visual merchandising, with their colorblocked merchandise stories told through impactful store vignettes. But that was the one major difference I noticed while touring the store Thursday night. The palette of the assortment has changed -- it's still beautiful -- please don't get me wrong -- the color story strength has been refreshed and is now coming from a metal mix of silver and gold: on trend brassy tones, polished silver, and aged mercury -- paired with creamy whites, taupes and greys. To see the changes over time, I've listed links to my previous Z Gallerie store tours at the bottom of this post. It's interesting to see the changes which have been in South Florida and here in Arizona! Enjoy my most recent Z Gallerie store tour of the beautifully renovated Scottsdale location...














This corner vignette reminded me a little bit of Miami - Must have been seeing the fossil shell, coral and greens...






Love the solid organic design paired with a modern metal finish...










The actual "gallery" was the only place I spotted strong splashes of color - the merchandise assortment now is a more sophisticated & modern neutral palette...




The location of this Z Gallerie is centered inside of Scottsdale Fashion Square. I wish more people had come to the store for the reopening event - but it's possible they were either at another event happening inside the mall or they may have already come to the soft opening the store had the week before...





While the store now looks gorgeous with all of its openness and bright light, the mall itself may be in need of a little updating now (it was so dark!) Either way - I still enjoyed touring the store, taking photos of all the beautiful new pieces, and spoke with the manager about some of the online goods to be arriving to the store shortly. While I was taking my pics, there was also a photographer taking photos of the store too...




Here are the links to my prior Z Gallerie store tours...




"I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Some stores just "get it". They understand the power of presentation. They create inspirational focal points in practically every line-of-site. They put together approachable compositions, with such clarity and impact it just makes you smile because you admire and want everything in sight - especially the aubergine!"




"One of my favorite stores I would frequently visit back in South Florida was Z Gallerie. I love their execution of bold color blocked statements used for impact & clarity in their visual merchandising presentation.


 STORE TOUR: Z GALLERIE SPRING SOUTH MIAMI 2011

"I'm totally in LOVE with the refreshed look welcoming customers at the entry of Z Gallerie in South Miami! What I love about it so much is the refreshed color palette - vibrant and paired more with white - than with gray, black or brown. They even highlighted their all white sofa more by keeping the sofa simple, and framing it with strong color blocked vignettes. These settings are oh-so South Florida and perfect for Resort Markets."



"Some stores just "get it". They understand the power of presentation. They create inspirational focal points in practically every line-of-site. They put together approachable compositions, with such clarity and impact it just makes you sigh (a good sigh) because you admire (and want) everything in site! One such store who has mastered the art of visual presentation is Z Gallerie."


Z GALLERIE
Scottsdale Fashion Square
 7014 East Camelback Road, #544
Scottsdale, AZ  85251
(480) 947-1277



Do you have a Z Gallerie near you? 
Where is it located and what is it like?

Thanks for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails