Around Town: Meeting Up With Blogger Coryanne Ettiene & the Summer Set at Pottery Barn

Last week I had the chance to  meet up with the lovely and talented Coryanne Ettiene, the fabulous founder, author and TV personality of Housewife Bliss. We met after her filming of her spot on a local morning show, for coffee, sweets, laughs and to get to know one another IRL (in real life). She's a loving wife, devoted mother, great friend to many,  silly & energetic, home & garden blogger plus - like me, she also had some background in retail including having worked for + met one of my style icon idols: Ralph Lauren! Since she lives further south from me here in Arizona, she had picked a spot in between her shoot, home and me: Chandler Fashion Mall.



Coryanne Ettiene - Housewife Bliss Founder


From Blogfest 2011 - left to right:
Lori Gilder of Diary of a Renovation, Leslie Carothers of The Kaleidoscope Partnership, Coryanne Ettiene of Housewife Bliss and Tamara Matthews Stephenson of Nest by Tamara.



Silly girl - giving a fake name at Starbucks! lol

We met at Pottery Barn, since that was the one store here I was familiar with, and as we walked through the mall she gave me some tips on living in AZ and I shared a few of mine - like thrifting - something she did for the first time yesterday, and scored a new pair of Ferragamo sandals for $20! Way to go Coryanne! Welcome to the fabulous world of thrift! After our meeting, I popped back into Pottery Barn to admire their new Summer store set they had just completed. It was beautiful, and I told them all the palm fronds & beach details were making me miss Miami...




















POTTERY BARN
Chandler Fashion Mall

Looking forward to future meet-ups with Coryanne, along with a few other bloggers I plan on meeting up with shortly plus hit a few thrift shops together with as well. Loved also that I was able to catch PB on the day of completing their set (also did for Spring too!) They are such a wonderful inspiration for seasonal home decorating!


And be sure to catch Coryanne plus seven other fab bloggers for a Mother's Day entertaining tweet chat - coming up on May 2.


Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Oh me oh my....what a blog post, you have me blushing and I have not even opened a bottle of wine yet darling! Thank you for all the lovely kind words and for sharing the #HolidayHQ, we are so excited to share Mother's Day ideas with everyone next week.

    I will be wearing my new thrift store ganga this weekend in NYC, I owe it all to you darling! All the best, Coryanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be doing a Z Gallerie Spring/Summer tour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Coryanne! And yes - I will visit ZG next week! xo

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails