1. Bring the outside in with fresh cut Fall leaves - source
2. Get your soup on! It's soup season! - source
3. Yay! Boots & Sweater weather!! - source
4. Go on a Fall bike ride - source
5. Must try: caramel apples from Donna Hays - source
6. Slow sip some apple cider, called a Jack Cider Cocktail - source
7. Have a Fall picnic in the park - source
8.Take long Fall walks - source
9. Time to fire-up the fireplace! - source
10. Gather pumpkins!!! - source
11. Convert your summer she-shed into a pumpkin shed - source
12. Welcome Fall at your entry - source
13. Slow down for a Fall drive - source
14. And have long talks out by a lake - source
This weekend past, the hubs and I ventured off to a nearby park for a nature walk, and I can just sense it is going to be as picturesque as a Pinterest picture when the leaves start to turn...
Salem Lake Park in September - photo by (hubs) Jeff Davids
Thanks for stopping by and bring on the reds!!
Went by a fabulous new fall display at tar jay ,
Reminded me of you exactly!
Black and white check! And more!
Some of the tar jays have a complete new look for their home department.