A SUMMER FLING at MY SISTER'S CLOSET

No - I don't have a sister, but I love shopping at My Sister's Closet! For apparel, it's even better than thrift. Why? A more selective assortment of on trend, stylish clothing - even design digs in couture - for a fraction of what you would pay retail. After our thrift meet-up last week, I hit the Scottsdale location for My Sister's Closet, and of course did not leave empty handed. Spotted two great Anne Taylor dresses and a black & gold Bebe top! While there, I learned about their Spring Fling Event - happening NOW in stores AND ON LINE. The Spring Fling Event is this consignment shops way to clear the summer goods, during a progressive markdown, happening all this week. Then, they will close the shop for a few days to set the store for FALL. My Sister's Closet will then re-open on August 25th with a fabulous new assortment of stylish finds for Fall...

LOVE the visual presentation for the SALE!




Behind these signs were all the Fall goods just waiting to get set!
Here are some of my finds...

Anne Taylor strapless dress $9.95

Anne Taylor linen dress $12.95


Bebe  black & gold (studs!) top $8.95

LOVE the clean & simple fitting rooms at My Sister's Closet - each with a designer logo. I try to get into my fave room: Chanel...

Speaking of Chanel, My Sister's Closet also has a selection of Chanel I spotted while I was there last week...


A CHANEL SIDE NOTE:
From @FashionweekNYC on Twitter:
 Coco Chanel Day on Twitter is Sunday August 19, 2012! A Day to Honor Fashion Legend Coco Chanel! Spread the Word!


Oh darn! My size, but too narrow!

My Sister's Closet also had a Fall Preview piece featured 
on their Facebook page...

 Look chic in Chanel! 
This size 48 (fits like a US size 14) sweater is at the Lincoln Village location! 
(NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 25!!)

Details about the Summer Fling progressive Sale:

 RECYCLED DESIGN APPAREL
See site for location near you - or shop the site even if they're not:

Follow them on Twitter:
@mysisterscloset

So even if you too don't have a sister, 
you can still "shop her closet"!!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the black dresses! Great finds! I have got to get over there and find some deals of my own. Fabulous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the black dresses and also the black/gold top! The prices are just unbelievable!!
    I'm hoping to get a chance to stop by during the sale to check out this cute shop. Love the pics Lynda! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails