Secondhand Style for Spring

Besides shopping around town for furniture finds here in AZ for my client, I've also been keeping an eye out for some Spring finds to spruce up my wardrobe. In January, a local consignment shop called My Sister's Closet held their Winter Progressive Clearance Sale, to clear the store for their Spring set. Although I popped in on the last day, I did manage to find a sweater and a black bag for 50% off their already discounted prices. Yesterday, I popped in to My Sister's Closet to comb through their Spring assortment here in Chandler and found some GREAT graphic prints -- perfect for Spring!




Comfy B&W cardi...


Great graphic tunic - perfect for leggings & flats.


White stone necklace...



Trying to break free from my all black, the past few years, I've been adding more prints and love them! Tried all these above, but only got the top two: The sleeveless print tunic and the long cardi (LOVE!) Back in January, for the 50% off sale at My Sisters Closet, I picked up a black Nine West bag (only $6!), a grey and black sweater, and a great little Betsy Johnson knit black dress...

Nine West


Betsy Johnson

Besides My Sister's Closet, I also found a NEW B&W dress, from The Limited at Savers Thrift. It was originally $78 at The Limited - selling for $19.99 at Savers, but I got for $10 because I had a $10 Gift Certificate from Santa Claus :)



and... found a GREAT little dress - PERFECT for Valentines - although it's a bit too chilly to wear now. Will save for our anniversary in May... 


SURPRISE! Yes - A shot of color! :)



  
Gotta love the thrill of thrift!
You never know what your going to get - but you WILL always score a look for less!


Thanks for stopping by and have a
Happy Valentines Day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails