A NEW THING: FETISH FRIDAYS



Today I read, "The way to get good is to get interested. The way to get great is to get downright fascinated and passionateImagine being completely intrigued, and so passionate about something that you simply can't get too much of it." Is that not a FETISH? Although there are different kinds of things to fetish - the context I'm referring to is saying I have a very strong liking for something, such as CHAIRS...

Danenberg Antiques - Miami

M.A.D.E. - Miami

Danenberg Antiques - Miami

M.A.D.E. - Miami

M.A.D.E. - Miami
.
While I organize my photos into sets on flickr, I'll search for groups to post photos to share. Yesterday I came across a unique group while searching under vintage. The group is called CHAIR FETISH. I thought, "Hmmm... I have a few pics of chairs - I'll join." After joining, I put together a 'set', and it turns out I have 154 pics of chairs to start with and clippings I could also add...





And I wondered... "Does anyone else out there have a CHAIR FETISH?" There must be some chairs that just make you swoon and gasp... either because they are horrifying or because of the beauty of its fabric, style, shape, scale or color...

Vermillion - Miami

Vermillion - Miami

Stripe - Miami

Stripe - Miami

To change things up on the blog, Photos for Friday will now become CHAIR FETISH FRIDAY... I'd like to have simply called it Fetish Friday, but that could get kinda creepy... This could be fun. And you too could be involved.

M.A.D.E. - Miami

50's 60's 70's Living - Ft. Lauderdale

Art Gallery - Lincoln Road SoBE
Do you have a favorite chair? Or even a chair you hate... send your pics (at least sized at 350) to me at nyclq@comcast.net and we'll expand this gallery and chair fetish together...

So don't say cheese - say Chair please...

Have a wonderful weekend...


3 comments:

  1. I have a fetish for accent tables. Which is a good thing because you can always find a place for one and they are usually cheap!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...love chairs!! I'll find a pic and post one. Happy weekend to you, too, Lynda!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails