A Fall Farmers Market

Wow!! Another week has flown by - just like this past year! This weeks Photos For Friday are just a few shots I captured while visiting a Farmers Market on our weekend trip up to Georgia. They weren't as fully stocked as I had hoped for, but I still managed to get a few shots to hopefully print, frame and use in my moms kitchen. Also included are some interesting shots of a silverware bin I spotted while thrifting and another rustic structure on a farm spotted in Georgia... enJOY!

FARMERS MARKET GEORGIA











Apartment Therapy posted Farmer's Market Color Chips yesterday
and it's a great inspiration for color in a space
inspired by the veggies from the market...



I like the B&W's for a classic addition to a space,
and for their texture...




THRIFTY SILVERWARE




GEORGIA FARM








While on flickr, I found a group to add some of last weeks posted
photos from 
to and this barn photo contribution got an award!




Check out more images on flickr...
I found this one called Happy Halloween! (shown below) - and LOVE it!
Pumpkin Fun for Fall! Great rustic inspiration for home...



Have a GREAT weekend...
where ever your path leads you to...




All photos (unless otherwise noted) by Lynda Quintero-Davids




2 comments:

  1. Lynda love the farm pics...Im researching barns in NJ right now. Our 5th wedding anniversary is next year on 10/20 so I want to do a renewal ceremony but have a fall harvest theme. lots of wheat (fertility) and burlap and pumpkins. Love how posts get you more motiviated in a decision. Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds BEAUTIFUL Jersey girl!! Home Depot has natural drop cloths that could be used for table cloths - I think they are 5x5 for about $5. Layered with burlap runners could look amazing with harvet details!!

    :D Lynda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails